Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
- Ergonomic design
- Active Noise Cancellation for open type
- Live and deep sound
Introducing Galaxy Buds Live
The earbud designed to tune in to every moment. With an iconic shape and ergonomic design, a fit that lets in your natural surroundings, and a speaker optimized for a better experience. This is sound made for your ears.
The newest shape of truly wireless earbuds
Galaxy Buds Live’s eye-catching design stands out, even inside your ear. Reflecting the curves of the ear and face for a natural look, they’re polished off with a glossy finish and even come together with a jewelry box-inspired case — to fit in your hand when on the go.
Made for your ears
Galaxy Buds Live sits softly inside the ear, giving you a fit for all-day comfort with less fatigue. Its ergonomic design is snug yet non-intrusive with two wingtip sizes for a better fit. So, commute to the office, go to a friend’s house, and more without your buds leaving your ears.
Lasts for hours. Then stays for an encore
- Available colors may vary by country.
- The feature can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Bixby service availability may vary by country, carrier, and device.
- Galaxy Buds Live must be connected to a smart device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
- Availability of Bixby features and content providers may vary by country or language; Bixby recognizes certain accents and dialects of English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Must be logged in to Spotify. Subscription required.
- The availability of Spotify service may vary by country.
- Spotify is only supported on devices running version 8.5.62 and later.
- The results are based on a Samsung internal lab test subject to POLQA, a globally standardized test for call quality.
- Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Live to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with settings (Active Noise Cancellation on, Bixby voice wake-up off). Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, a number of times charged, and many other factors.
- Earbuds and case provide up to 21 hours of battery life the charged to 100%
- Playtime may vary based on settings.
- The compatibility of Galaxy Buds Live with the Wireless PowerShare function is on the Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Fold2, S20 series, Z Flip, Note10 series, S10 series, and Fold. If the smartphone’s battery power is less than 30%, Wireless PowerShare may not function.
- Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, a number of times charged, and many other factors.
- Feature only supported on devices running One UI 2.5 or later.
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with iOS 10 or later.
- Some features may not be available on non-Samsung devices.
- Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 April 2018 update or newer. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to “Bluetooth & other devices” and make sure that “Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair” is checked.